How to import scenes from a Final Draft screenplay into a V’Doggle project?
Scenes from a Final Draft screenplay file can be automatically added by simply uploading the file.
Here are the steps to import scenes from a Final Draft screenplay into a V’Doggle project:
- If your screenplay file is an .fdr file, you will need to get Final Draft from finaldraft.com to convert that file to an .fdx file.
- Open the project by going to Projects. Then, pick the project where the .fdx screenplay scenes need to be imported.
- Click the Add Screenplay button.
- Enter a Title.
- Click ‘Import an FDX file’.
- Click the Upload Files tab.
- Click Select Files and find the .fdx file.
- Click Use this file at the bottom right.
- Click the Save button at the bottom right.
- The scenes and characters from the screenplay will be imported.